The scholarships provided by the Italian cooperation will cover the following:
– no. 3 return flights from the capital city of the participant’s home country to Florence, Italy, so as to participate to all academic sections of the 2-year program;
– food and lodging at IAO Training Centre for a total of 15.5 months over 2 years;
– medical insurance;
– administrative costs related to the Permit of Stay in Italy, enrollment fees at the University of Florence;
– logistic and administrative support by IAO staff;
– small pocket money for personal expenses.
Before departure, all selected participants will be asked to sign for acceptance a letter outlining the terms of the scholarship, and the expected compliance with IAO regulations throughout the program.